The Inner Circle

View Only
  • 1.  Intro - Darrel Raynor

Posted Mar 02, 2023 07:17:00 AM

Hi CSA'ers,

Just joined and happy to discuss Cybersecurity strategy, change management, etc. I'm probably more of a 'suit' than most folks here, normally the executive sponsor for Cyber, Tech, Process, at my clients and employers. My current blurb I am posting is below. If you know of orgs who need a more Cyber-savvy exec, please let me know! Thank you.

"​I am seeking a position or engagement as 1) combined #CIO, #CISO position, #interim, #virtual, #consulting, #fractional, part- or full-time in Austin or partial remote/travel. I'll cut friction between #security and IS/IT/#Tech and quickly provide a comprehensive #cybersecurity posture while improving #Technology efficiencies. 2) a paid Board position with emphasis on Risk, Cybersecurity, Technology, and Strategy committees. 3) #ExecutiveDirector/CEO for worthy #nonprofit. 4) Program or Project Executive with emphasis on high change or turnaround projects. https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrelraynor/ Please let me know when you hear of the above, and whenever I can help you, and thanks! Email [email protected] or text 512-968-0770."

------------------------------
    Darrel Raynor
    Data Analysis & Results, Inc.
    [email protected]
    ------------------------------