Create an account or login to sign-up for this working group.
We’re looking for subject matter experts to volunteer to join our Enterprise Architecture working group team!
What You’ll Do:
Follow closely to the CCM working group in order to map the architecture domains that help enterprises identify critical components that are key to their cloud security architecture. These domains, when agreed upon to an adjacent CCM control domain, create a larger picture for easily implementing strategies.
- Recognition of contributions through various CSA social media channels and other announcements
- Promotion through CloudBytes webinars, sponsored events, speaking opportunities, social media announcements, etc.
- Volunteers are potentially able to be recognized for CSA awards (CSA Research Fellows, Ron Knode Awards)
Opportunities to Contribute:
- Contribute to research publications
- Author research publications
- Ability to contribute to the CSA blog and webinar channel
About CSA Working Groups:
CSA research is vendor-neutral, consensus-driven, and created by the industry, for the industry. and each working group focuses on a unique topic or aspect of cloud security. From IoT, DevSecOps, Serverless, and more, we have working groups for over 20 areas of cloud computing.
CSA Staff Facilitator:
What will happen after you fill out this form?
Check your email. You will receive an email from the research analyst (check your spam inbox if you don’t see it within 24 hours). This email will contain information on the next steps to get started and a list of helpful links to projects and communication channels this group uses.
While you’re waiting for your confirmation email you can visit the working group page to see current projects and find the link to upcoming meetings.
Didn't receive an email? Reach out to [email protected].