Create an account or login to sign-up for this working group. In order to join this group you must also be a member of the C-suite or be a c-level staff member for a CSA corporate member.
What You’ll Do:
The CSA CxO Trust Working Group will conduct research consisting of best practices, metrics, surveys, C-level presentations, and other tools in support of the overall initiative mission of the broader CSA CxO Trust Initiative.
The group will take existing CSA research content and curate it specifically for the C-suite. The goal is to take the existing tactical and operational guidance and streamline it into more strategic pieces of content.
- Drive a common understanding of cloud and cloud-driven technology knowledge
- Help unify cloud and cybersecurity messaging and knowledge sharing among C-suite stakeholders
Opportunities to Contribute:
- Authoring research publications
- Other content contributions
- Peer reviewing
- Curating content for specific use cases (non-expert feedback is encouraged here)
- Listen in on the calls to learn more about the topic
CSA Staff Facilitators:
Sean Heide, [email protected]
Alex Kaluza, [email protected]
What will happen after you fill out this form?
We will review your application and get back to you letting you know if you have been approved to join this working group.
If approved you will receive an email from CSA. This email will contain information on the next steps to get started and a list of helpful links to projects and communication channels this group uses.