My name is Hossam ELmoshrify and I have never faced a challenge in my work life that I couldn’t surmount. I have built a track record over a 18-year career of delivering outstanding results and operations efficiency.
In my current position as Manager, Customer Success for SITA, a leading international IT provider for the air transport industry , delivering solutions for airlines, airports, aircraft, and governments. I am managing +100 team members responsible for the 247 operations of passengers and Airport management systems in Saudi Arabia & Kuwait covering more than 25 airports.
Strongly skilled and dedicated ITIL Expert with a superior work ethic and client satisfaction record. Expert in leading collaborative initiatives with cross-functional and virtual teams using a customer centric approach to meet customer business requirements.
I believe that as a leader, the most important success factor is cultivating excellence in people. The employees you hire and train are capable of great things. It’s up to the leader to unleash their capabilities in support of the company mission. It’s important that they understand business goals and how they can play a part in
To that end I work closely with team members and have developed a number of training programs focused on career learning. My initiatives were awarded by Minister of Civil Aviation , Egypt 2010.
My areas of expertise include:
• Employee engagement and culture building
• Business Development , Relationship Management & Profit Improvement
• Airlines / Air Transport Industry
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Information Security Governance & Risk Management , CISSP Certified
• Operational effectiveness & Service Quality Improvement – ITIL , PMP & Six Sigma Certified