Advanced Cloud Security Practitioner (ACSP)

View Only
  • 1.  ACSP certification and updates

Posted Aug 18, 2022 12:45:00 PM

Are there any plans to offer a certification around Advanced Cloud Security Practitioner (ACSP) like the CCSK and CCAK?

I am new to the community so I don't know the history, but this seems like something with a lot of potential for an advanced non-vendor specific cloud certification, and the name and logo already look (to me) like it is a certification path. 

Also, I am curious if this is still being actively developed and offered, as there hasn't been any recent posts here, and I don't see it listed on the agenda for SECtember. I'm hoping it is, because this seems like an important niche to fill in the industry. I would be interesting in learning what I might do to help out with this, if possible.

Thanks,

Christopher

------------------------------
    Christopher Byrd CCSK
    Saint Louis MO

• 2.  RE: ACSP certification and updates

Posted Jan 03, 2023 12:43:00 PM

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently, we are not offering a certification for the ACSP, but there is a certificate of completion available once you finish the course.

This course is still being actively offered, but it is on an on-demand basis. If you would like me to add you to the list of interested candidates who would like to be notified when we are hosting a course, I am more than happy to do that. 

Happy New Year!  

Anna Campbell Schorr
    Training Program Manager
    Cloud Security Alliance
    [email protected]