CCAK

View Only
  • 1.  CCAK Online Review Course - Discount Request

Posted Jul 22, 2022 06:15:00 AM

The Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) is the first credential available to industry professionals to demonstrate their expertise in auditing cloud computing systems. CSA, in partnership with ISACA, is offering the CCAK self-paced course to CSA members to help learners prepare for their exams, test their understanding of cybersecurity topics, and more.

If you’re a CSA member, fill out this form to get in touch with our sales and membership team. That way, we can give you the ISACA reduced member rate from July 1-31. Fill out the form today → CCAK Discount - CCAK Online Review Course - Discount Request

#ccak #cybersecurity #isaca

Airtable remove preview
    CCAK Discount - CCAK Online Review Course - Discount Request
    Fill out the "CCAK Online Review Course - Discount Request" form quickly and securely on Airtable.
    View this on Airtable >

------------------------------
    Orbert Reavis
    Circle Guide
    CSA

• 2.  RE: CCAK Online Review Course - Discount Request

Posted Mar 13, 2024 01:13:00 PM

Hello,

Please is it possible to have discount for CCAK exam please?

Best regards,

Landry cesard WAMBO
    Consultant
    Efrei-Paris

• 3.  RE: CCAK Online Review Course - Discount Request

Posted Mar 13, 2024 08:18:00 PM
    Sorry, I did not understand the enquiry?

I have very bad experience with CCAK exam. I passed more advanced certificates like CISSP. CISM, CISA, CEH.

I bought the official ccak book and the online course from ISACA. The exam has nothing to do with the study material.
    I think the exam questions were taken from a pool of CCSK questions.

I am not ready for  3rd trial. Because I think it is not a well structured exam that really certify the person for the auditing of Cloud environments. Any how lessons learned.

• 4.  RE: CCAK Online Review Course - Discount Request

Posted Mar 15, 2024 10:11:00 PM

Suha is correct. There is no relation between the exam and CCAK study Q&A database. Do not even expect similar questions. This is my experience with CCAK exam.

Manjunath A T
    IT Compliance Auditor
    Applied Materials