Cloud Controls Matrix

• 1.  CCMv4.0 - ISF SOGP Mapping (Call for participation)

Posted May 24, 2022 04:36:00 AM
    Edited by Lefteris Skoutaris May 24, 2022 05:47:01 AM
    Dear members,

Would like to invite you to join tomorrow's CCM WG call, where an expert from the Internet Security Forum (ISF) is going to present ISF's Standard of Good Practice (SOGP) controls framework and a preliminary mapping conducted by ISF with CCMv4-SOGP. CCM WG meetings call info can be found under the 'Events' tab here in Circle (here is the call info to participate in tomorrow's meeting).

Tomorrow's presentation takes place in context of a recently established partnership between CSA and ISF towards the strategic collaboration between the two organizations in developing and validating cloud security controls. The objective of the partnership is the alignment of the two security frameworks, achieved by conducting a base & reverse mapping and gap analysis between the ISF SOGP and the CCMv4.0.

In this respect, CSA, and under the umbrella of the CCM WG, would like to put together a team of experts, with good knowledge of CCMv4 implementation/assessment to help us 'validate' the soundness of the CCMv4-SOGP mappings.  Should you be interested in participating in the exercise, please contact me and I will walk you through the on-boarding process and mapping methodology.

Best regards,

------------------------------
    Eleftherios Skoutaris
    Program Manager
    Cloud Security Alliance

• 2.  RE: CCMv4.0 - ISF SOGP Mapping (Call for participation)

Posted May 24, 2022 05:30:00 AM
    Hello Eleftherios,

Hope you are doing well,

I´ve tried to register for the event but it says I´m not allowed to open the invitation.

Can I have access to this?

Thanks

Uilson Souza
    Cloud Business Senior Analyst - Compliance and Security
    MARS Global Services
    Sao Paulo SP BR
    55 11 983519920

• 3.  RE: CCMv4.0 - ISF SOGP Mapping (Call for participation)

Posted May 24, 2022 05:32:00 AM
    Eleftherios,

Please, disregard my message. I was not logged to circle portal. 
    Sorry.

Uilson Souza
    Cloud Business Senior Analyst - Compliance and Security
    MARS Global Services
    Sao Paulo SP BR
    55 11 983519920