Cloud Controls Matrix

• 1.  CCMv4.0 - NIST CSFv1.1 Mapping (Call for participation)

Posted Oct 21, 2022 05:30:00 AM
    Dear members,
    CSA and the CCM WG would like to embark on a new mapping project that involves a mapping and gap analysis between the CCM v4.0 and NIST CSF v1.1. The project is expected to kick-off during the CCM WG call of next Wednesday, Oct. 26th.

The objective of the project is the requirements comparison of the 2 frameworks. In this way an opportunity is provided for cloud organizations to identify the equivalent (overlapping) security requirements between the two, and more importantly the missing (deltas) cloud-specific CCM security requirements in NIST CSF, especially when seeking to integrating these with their cloud security and compliance programs.

In this respect, CSA, and under the umbrella of the CCM WG, would like to put together a team of experts, who have good experience in the implementation/assessment of NIST cyber sec. frameworks, in particular CSF, and/or CCMv4 framework's security controls.

Should you be interested in participating in the project, please contact me and I will walk you through the on-boarding process and mapping methodology.

Best regards,

------------------------------
    Eleftherios Skoutaris
    Program Manager
    Cloud Security Alliance

• 2.  RE: CCMv4.0 - NIST CSFv1.1 Mapping (Call for participation)

Posted Oct 22, 2022 12:33:00 PM
    Hi, please add me as participant.

T. Devon D. Artis
    DevSecOps Engineer/Blockchain Security Researcher
    Divine Digital Transformation

• 3.  RE: CCMv4.0 - NIST CSFv1.1 Mapping (Call for participation)

Posted Oct 22, 2022 12:34:00 PM
    I did help on a mapping once before but I would like to take some time to go through on boarding just in case something has changed.

T. Devon D. Artis
    Cloud Security & Risk Architect/DevSecOps Lead
    Divine Digital Transformation

• 4.  RE: CCMv4.0 - NIST CSFv1.1 Mapping (Call for participation)

Posted Oct 24, 2022 07:23:00 AM
    Hi Devon,
    We are planning to kick-off the project the coming Wednesday during the CCM call (see Events here in Circle for call info to join us).
    Thank you for the support.
    Looking forward to working with you.
    Best regards,
    Lefteris

Eleftherios Skoutaris
    Program Manager
    Cloud Security Alliance