The Inner Circle

View Only
  • 1.  CCSK Exam Token

Posted May 09, 2023 12:31:00 AM
    Edited by João Ferreira May 09, 2023 02:24:33 AM
      |   view attached

Hi all,

After several failed attempts last week to purchase the CCSK exam token and take advantage of the discount, with the help of CSA support, I was able to purchase the exam token yesterday afternoon, using a stripe invoice issued by CSA accounting.

I know that some of you while reading this may be thinking that this does not concern you, but I felt compelled to publicly express my gratitude and thank the CSA support for their patience and help through this situation. The token was added to my account on the exam platform and I will be taking the exam asap. 

------------------------------
    João Ferreira

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Receipt-2848-6262.pdf   22 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: CCSK Exam Token

Posted May 09, 2023 07:19:00 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with our CSA support team! We're thrilled to hear that you were able to purchase the CCSK exam token with our help and get ready to take the exam ASAP. Our team works hard to provide excellent support and assist our customers in achieving their goals, so we're glad to hear that we were able to help you out.

We wish you all the best on your upcoming CCSK exam and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always happy to help!

Morning Ellergrace
    Support Tech
    Cloud Security Alliance

• 3.  RE: CCSK Exam Token

Posted May 09, 2023 08:45:00 AM
    Edited by João Ferreira May 09, 2023 08:46:12 AM

That was the very least. You guys were with me through every step, keeping me updated and helping in every way.

This was not my fault either, my bank canceled my credit card and 'somehow' forgot to tell me. I have been their client since 1993, so...I suppose that will end soon.

Nonetheless, I was allowed time to wire funds to my other account and you guys were kind enough to wait and have another invoice issued yesterday, allowing me to benefit from the discount. Once again, thank you for your invaluable help and patience through this process. I will most certainly do my best to pass on the first attempt, I have been studying for over a month now, doing exam simulations online on the total tester site, available to me through the McGraw-Hill book, and believe to be prepared. 

Again, thank you for everything. 

Kind regards

João Ferreira

• 4.  RE: CCSK Exam Token

Posted May 10, 2023 10:12:00 AM

Hi,

The CSA certainly does have a Great Support Team.

Michael Roza CPA, CISA, CIA, CC, MBA, Exec MBA