Zero Trust architecture, Implementation & Maturity Model

View Only

Contributing value with structure

• 1.  Contributing value with structure

Posted Feb 24, 2023 08:37:00 AM

Great meeting tonight, it was the first ZT9 sub-committee meeting I've joined and I'm humbled and excited to be a part of this group.

I'm new to the group so curious if there's a typical approach folks have been taking to brainstorm, collaborate, and capture input, particularly on the "Business Value of Zero Trust" document. It's a very valuable piece of content and I'm looking forward to contributing to it. Would love some input on what's the best way to do so.

Jason, I know you mentioned you'd clean up the document to more clearly articulate what's been captured thus far. Thank you for that. I jumped right into the document and added some thoughts, but I'm keen to not just "make noise", and instead provide value in a structured, meaningful way.

If we're at the phase of doing this "fast and loose", I'll proceed that way. But if there's a more structured approach to contributing, such as "we're trying to nail down the outline only at this point", just let me know and I'll follow that.

Thank you and I look forward to working together.

------------------------------
    Josh Woodruff
    Founder
    Massive Scale Consulting
    ------------------------------