APAC Chapters Chatter

CSA Malaysia Summit 2022: Panel discussion on "Standards, Standards Everywhere, Which One Should I Adopt?"

• 1.  CSA Malaysia Summit 2022: Panel discussion on "Standards, Standards Everywhere, Which One Should I Adopt?"

Posted Jun 07, 2022 04:13:00 PM

In the light of the many cloud security related standards (e.g. ISO27017, STAR) that CSPs claim to comply with, how does an enterprise make sense of this plethora of seemingly different or similar frameworks? How does one reconcile these with respect to those specified by the regulators?  This panel of experts will help us to clear the air and clarify the confusion as well as bring to light how programs like CSA STAR help provide a "Implement Once Comply Many" approach. The panel discussion on "Standards, Standards Everywhere, Which One Should I Adopt?" will be moderated by John DIMARIA (Assurance Investigatory Fellow & Research Fellow, CSA); he will be joined by panellists Philip VICTOR (Managing Director, Welchman Keen), Ferdinand FONG (Cyber Security Practitioner & Chair, Protem Committee, CSA Sarawak Chapter), Ts. Saiful Bakhtiar OSMAN (Head of IT - APAC, Ascent Funds) ​, and FONG Choong Fook (CEO, LGMS). The program and registration link can be found at CSA Malaysia vSummit 2022.

------------------------------
    Hing-Yan Lee
    EVP APAC
    Cloud Security Alliance
    ------------------------------