CxO Trust Newsletter - May 2022

• 1.  CxO Trust Newsletter - May 2022

Posted May 26, 2022 11:39:00 AM
      |   view attached
    CxO Trust Newsletter - May 2022
    CEO Intersection
    Jim Reavis, CEO & Founder, CSA

Hi All,

I hope we are going to see each other shortly at our CxO Trust Summit at the RSA Conference on June 6th.
    They are going to let me on the stage once in order to moderate the closing Zero Trust panel, where we
    will be reviewing our survey which will be released at RSA, "CISO Perspectives and Progress in Deploying
    Zero Trust". We are delighted to host the original Zero Trust architect John Kindervag, who articulated
    the framework while at Forrester Research. No spoilers from me, but I can tell you that we received a
    tremendous number of responses and there are a few surprising results.

Some of our CxO Trust Advisory Council members have been very helpful in providing CSA with great insights
    into their expectations from cloud providers. Surprisingly, a lot of the feedback is not directly related to the
    cloud services themselves. We are learning that enterprises are looking for CSP leadership in addressing:

• Cyber risk and board visibility
    • Threats to critical infrastructure and ransomware threat vectors
    • Threat intelligence sharing with competitors and tenants
    • Software sourcing and provenance, Software Bill of Materials and API security
    • Cyber skills development and talent development
    • Harmonization of global compliance requirements
    • Confidential computing accessibility

I think it is very promising to be hearing conversations at this level. It's the partnership that matters.

------------------------------
    Kasia Chaberski
    Marketing Project Manager
    Cyber Security Alliance
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)