DevSecOps

View Only

DevSecOps Reviewers & Certs.

• 1.  DevSecOps Reviewers & Certs.

Posted Mar 15, 2023 02:06:00 PM

Hello everyone, 

As you may know, our Mico-Training "DevSecOps: Collective Responsibility" is now live on the Knowledge Center! This would not be possible without the help and support of our volunteers. Your review and feedback were instrumental in the creation of this training!

To thank you for your time and contribution, we will be issuing certificates to the individuals who participated in the review of DevSecOps: Collective Responsibility. If you reviewed this course, please email me your name as it appeared in the Articulate review tool, so I may verify your identity against our list of names and issue your certificate. Please also include your name as you would like it to appear on the certificate and the email address you would like the certificate to be sent to. 

Recap Action Points for Reviewers:

1. Email me your name as it appeared in the Articulate review tool

2. Include your name as you would like it to appear on the certificate

3. Include the email address you would like the certificate to be sent to

Email: [email protected]

Once we have this information, we will follow up with your certificate and course access.

For those who were unable to participate in this review, there will be more opportunities as we develop more courses, and we will be in touch then. 

Thank you all for your continued support of CSA! 

------------------------------
    Noelle Sheck
    Content Development Admin.
    Cloud Security Alliance
    ------------------------------