The Inner Circle

View Only

Greetings from Roland Rodriguez

• 1.  Greetings from Roland Rodriguez

Posted 12 days ago

Hi folks,

I'm Roland Rodriguez, a new member with over 25 years of experience in technology spanning software development, cloud architecture, and AI, I am thrilled to join the Cloud Security Alliance community.

My career began in the early '90s and has taken me through significant roles at companies like Amazon AWS, where I led global strategies for secure programming languages like Rust, and at Microsoft, where I was involved in the launch of Azure back in 2009. These experiences have instilled in me a profound appreciation for the nuances of cloud security and its impact on software and infrastructure. Today I run my own company focused on cloud-native solutions for the public sector.

I joined CSA to connect with like-minded professionals who are equally passionate about advancing cloud security practices. I believe that through collaboration and sharing of knowledge, we can overcome the challenges facing our industry and drive innovation in secure cloud computing.

I look forward to engaging in discussions, sharing insights, and learning from all of you. If there are any specific topics you would like to explore together, please let me know!

Thank you for the warm welcome, and I am excited about what we can achieve together.

Best regards,

Roland

------------------------------
    Roland Rodriguez
    Founder
    Govcraft
    ------------------------------