The Inner Circle

View Only

Introduction - Sascha Poggemann, COO & Co-Founder at Cognigy

• 1.  Introduction - Sascha Poggemann, COO & Co-Founder at Cognigy

Posted Apr 18, 2023 10:08:00 AM

Dear Inner Circle Members,

I hope this message finds you all well. My name is Sascha Poggemann, and I am the COO and Co-Founder of Cognigy, a leading provider of Conversational AI solutions. I am delighted to join the Cloud Security Alliance's Inner Circle community and connect with all of you.

At Cognigy, I am responsible for overseeing our audit and compliance program, ensuring that our products and services are in line with the highest standards of security and privacy. Our mission is to empower organizations to create seamless conversational experiences for their customers, and we understand the importance of secure, compliant, and transparent solutions in achieving that goal.

I am looking forward to engaging with fellow members, learning from your expertise, and sharing my own knowledge and experiences. As a member of this community, I am particularly interested in:

1. Staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices in cloud security, privacy, and compliance.
    2. Discussing and exchanging ideas on innovative approaches to address current and emerging security challenges.
    3. Building long-lasting connections with other industry professionals and experts for mutual growth and collaboration.

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime, whether you have questions or would like to discuss any relevant topics. I am always open to new connections and opportunities for collaboration.

Thank you for welcoming me into the Inner Circle community, and I look forward to getting to know each of you better.

Best regards,

------------------------------
    Sascha Poggemann

COO & Co-Founder, Cognigy 

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/saschapoggemann/
    ------------------------------