The Inner Circle

View Only
  • 1.  Is there a good questionnaire for a services vendor?

Posted 30 days ago

Greetings,

I'm working as a fractional VP Engineering with a SaaS vendor. We are evaluating third party service providers for some software development and systems administration. I'm looking for a relevant and reasonably scoped questionnaire I can have them fill out. I've looked at CAIQ, but that's more geared to us as the SaaS company. Does anybody have or know of one that's more pertinent to service providers?

------------------------------
    Tom Spitzer
    Principal
    12th and Upton Associates

• 2.  RE: Is there a good questionnaire for a services vendor?

Posted 29 days ago

Tom

These are a suite of risk assessment questionnaires bused to assess third party services. Used them in the past to assess suppliers.

https://sharedassessments.org/sig/?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqaTTu9uZhQMVT8_CBB1bNw05EAAYASABEgI8KfD_BwE

uday shetgeri

Uday Shetgeri
    Frost Bank
    Frost Bank

• 3.  RE: Is there a good questionnaire for a services vendor?

Posted 29 days ago

thanks, I had seen that. I'm familiar with most of the materials. I need to gather information from companies that might provide programming or IT management services, so I'm really mostly interested in how they train their personnel, how they configure their workstations, how they connect to the internet, and what processes they follow; I don't much care about their infrastructure, since its our infrastructure that is going to be the source of risk to our partners, i.e. we are a third party cloud provider, and my contractors would be fourth party.

Also, the economics don't work for us.

Maybe I'll draft something and share it; there seems to be a gap.

thanks

Tom Spitzer
    Principal
    12th and Upton Associates