Serverless

Kind reminder of tomorrow's working group call!

• 1.  Kind reminder of tomorrow's working group call!

Posted Feb 08, 2023 09:16:00 AM
    Dear members,

This is a kind reminder of our Serverless working group call, scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, 9 of February at 09:00 a.m. PST / 12:00 p.m. EST / 17:00 GMT.

Agenda:

NIST controls implementation to FaaS:

Not finalised control categories:

AC - Access Control
    IA - Identification and Authentication
    SA - System and Services Acquisition
    SC - System and Communications Protection
    SI - System and Information Integrity

New action items:
    • Robert ( @Robert Ficcaglia): AC - 10 (columns G, H, I), AC-12.
    • Robert ( @Robert Ficcaglia): AC-20, AC-21, column H. For AC-22 please fill in the context for which this sub-control becomes applicable to FaaS, as discussed on the call on the 12th of January. (Columns G, H, I).  AC-23, column H: Why it is NOT relevant to FaaS. AC-25 - column H.
    • Robert ( @Robert Ficcaglia) to please fill in column J for the SI category and review column I for the same.
    • Vani ( @Vani Murthy): IA-Identification and Authentication control category: To include non-relevant controls as well and justify their non-relevance in the H column, as it is done for the other categories too.
    • Karthik and Arvin ( @Karthik Kaligotla and @Arvin Reddy Jakkamreddy) to fill in the responsibility part in Column J for the SA category.
    • Vishwas ( @Vishwas Manral): SC-18 X, SC-19 X, please fill in column H. Need to Justify why are not relevant to FaaS.
    • Aradhna ( @Aradhna Chetal): to review and vote on the details of the SI: System and Information Integrity control category entered by Eric Peeters. SI-4 (20) to SI-4 (22)SI-5, SI-6, SI-17.
    • Eric ( @Eric Peeters) to discuss with Aradhna or the working group on SI-10 (1) to SI-10 (4)SI-11. For SI-4(1) please specify 'Why is it Out of Scope for FaaS'.

(Based on the Control Categories Table in NIST 800-53.)

When it's time, please join the meeting from here:

url: https://zoom.us/j/98681420926 (Meeting ID: 986 8142 0926)

Warm regards,
    Marina

------------------------------
    Marina Bregkou,
    Senior Research Analyst,
    CSA
    ------------------------------