Cloud Key Management

• 1.  Kind reminder of tomorrow's working group call!

Posted Dec 19, 2023 07:42:00 AM

Dear members,

This is a reminder for tomorrow's Key Mgmt working group call which will be the last of 2023.

Please remember, that due to time overlap with the AI groups, we decided to hold our bi-weekly Key Mgmt WG call an hour later than usual, on 09:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET / 17:00 GMT.

Agenda:

• Sam ( @Sam Pfanstiel) to update Diagram 1: Debit PIN Translation Flow, page 13 and Diagram 2: Credit Card Transaction Flow, page 15, in the HSM document.
      • Sam ( @Sam Pfanstiel) to provide a "skeleton" / Table of Contents for the 'Multi-Cloud and Multi-Regional KMS' document.
      • Iain ( @Iain Beveridge) to provide a "skeleton" / Table of Contents for the 'Post-Quantum Cryptography Key  Management with procedural steps on crypto-migration' document.
      • Sunil ( @Sunil Arora) to provide a 'Lesson Learned' list for what to avoid and what to manage more efficiently.
      • Partha to provide a "skeleton" for the 'Best Practices when uploading on-prem data to the cloud' paper. A potential table of contents.
      • Members of the group to discuss the structure of the 4 documents proposed and divide in parallel work-streams, after scoping the level of effort involved.

To connect on the call tomorrow:
      Time:
      09:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET / 17:00 GMT / 19:00 EET

URL: https://zoom.us/j/93617880747  (Meeting ID: 936 1788 0747)

Kind regards,

Marina

------------------------------
      Marina Bregkou,
      Senior Research Analyst,
      CSA

• 2.  RE: Kind reminder of tomorrow's working group call!

Posted Dec 20, 2023 08:36:00 AM

There appears to have been a mix-up on the time.  With Partha and Marina out, and my time limited to a half hour, I think it best if we cancel today's call and continue two weeks from today, on January 3rd.

Happy holidays everyone, and we will chat after the new year! 

Sam Pfanstiel
      Principal
      Coalfire Systems, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Kind reminder of tomorrow's working group call!

Posted Dec 20, 2023 08:46:00 AM
      Happy Holidays, everyone!  I will try to make the call on the 3rd, but that is the last day of Schellman's annual winter break (which starts at noon today), so I might miss it. 

It might be helpful if Marina is able to cancel the old meeting series and send a fresh new invitation for 2024 as well.  

Jim

------------------------------------

Jim Scardelis, M.S., CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCSK, PCI Secure Software, Secure SLC, P2PE, P2PE Application & 3DS Assessor, PCIP, CIPP/US, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPT, CTT+

✉️[email protected]|��http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimscard/

Any views or opinions contained in this communication are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of any organizations or entities the author may be associated with.