Advanced Cloud Security Practitioner (ACSP)

View Only

New ACSP Student Form & Web Page

• 1.  New ACSP Student Form & Web Page

Posted Mar 02, 2023 07:18:00 AM

Hello everyone!

On behalf of Cloud Security Alliance's training program, I am pleased to share that our program has released an 'Advanced Cloud Security Professional Interested Student Form.' 

As many of you know, ACSP classes have been on hold for some time. With the new year, we are interested in picking up our class schedules again for the ACSP. The student form serves as a hub for aspiring students to share their information with us. When ACSP classes return, we will notify all aspiring students with details. 

I highly encourage anyone who is interested in the ACSP program to fill out this survey. Please note that if you have contacted CSA in the past expressing interest, there is no need to fill out the form, as we already have you on our list! 

Additionally, if you would like to learn more about the program, please check out our new web page. This page features information on the benefits, topics covered, and necessary materials to prepare for the course. 

Please get in touch with the Training Team or me if you have any questions! 

------------------------------
    Noelle Sheck
    Content Development Admin.
    Cloud Security Alliance
    ------------------------------