The Inner Circle

View Only
  • 1.  New Member Post

Posted Sep 02, 2022 12:12:00 PM
    Hello,

I am a new to the IT world and I joined the CSA because I would like to learn more from experts and colleagues in the security community. I'd like to learn and find out what the common struggles and problems IT operations and security teams face on a day to day basis.

Thank you,
    Hannah Langan
    Tanium

------------------------------
    Hannah Langan
    Sales
    Tanium

• 2.  RE: New Member Post

Posted Sep 06, 2022 06:16:00 AM

Welcome and feel free to reach out to the community for suggestions. I would recommend getting an RSS feed collection going from some of the top content producers in the area. Some top of mind suggestions are:

• Dark Reading
    • CompTIA Smart Brief
    • CSA
    • All major CSP General and Security feeds
    • CSO Online Cloud Security
    • CyberWire
    • Kaspersky
    • Cyber Scoop
    • SANS Institute

Derrek Arce
    Senior Cloud Security Engineer
    Arvest

• 3.  RE: New Member Post

Posted Sep 06, 2022 12:40:00 PM
    Hi Hannah,

Welcome to the CSA Circle community! Please take advantage of the CSA Research Library called the Knowledge Center, a repository for some of CSA's most popular research artifacts, study materials, and relevant documents. This library includes the CSA Security Guidance v4, ENISA Recommendations, Top Threats document, and more. In addition, view our well-stock inventory of cloud security content through our blogs and webinars called Cloudbytes; some offer CPE credits - many are free!

Other ways of learning from experts and colleagues in the cloud security community are to participate in a research working group or be involved directly with your local community by joining a CSA Chapter in your local area. It's a great way to network, get trainings and keep yourself informed on all things cloud cyber-security. Plus many more benefits! Most local chapters meet monthly virtually or in person. Chapter membership is free - no fees or dues and is always vendor-neutral. 

Click to find your local CSA Chapter!

Wishing you much success in your career goals, and CSA is happy to help you get there!

Adrienne Blue
    CSA Chapter Relations Coordinator
    Cloud Security Alliance

• 4.  RE: New Member Post

Posted Sep 06, 2022 04:37:00 PM
    You are very welcomed to the world of cyber security

Bonaventure Osita Onyishi
    Solutionsoft SDM
    Solutionsoft SDM