The Inner Circle

View Only

Online Personal Cyber Security (updated)

• 1.  Online Personal Cyber Security (updated)

Posted Aug 19, 2022 12:01:00 PM

Hi Friends, 

This is an update from my previous post from last week titled 'Online Personal Cyber Security' - The Inner Circle

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am grateful to those who downloaded and read the guide. It surpassed over 10 downloads within the first 7 days.

If you haven't already, please leave a rating via the following link - https://trilltayo.gumroad.com/l/online-security-ebook

Note: This is not intended to be an infosec bible, just a high-level overview of Security Awareness and Security Best Practices for personal use. 

Due to the great response thus far, I have decided to create additional pages and resources to complement the initial ebook. I will continue to update the ebook at the following link - 14-Day Online Security Challenge (Cybersecurity eBook)

My updates will include, additional chapters on securing home networks, protecting digital wallets, and more digital security awareness guidance. 

I am currently in the process of recording and editing an audiobook to include with the ebook and other printable PDFs that will highlight various key topics discussed. 

Last but not least, I have limited the 'old' version of the ebook to a maximum of 20 free downloads before I release the updated version. So if you would like to get a copy for yourself,  please proceed to the link above. 

As always, any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

- Michael Tayo

------------------------------
    Michael Tayo
    ------------------------------