South Florida Chapter

View Only
  • 1.  Roadmap to Earning Your Certificate in Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) and Your Chapter Member Benefit

Posted Jun 03, 2022 02:16:00 PM
    If you're thinking of earning your CCSK, this CSA Industry Insights blog will help you prepare and get an idea of what to expect from the exam. Get information about study materials, exam details, the format, a module breakdown, and more. Read now → Roadmap to Earning Your CCSK

As a CSA Chapter Member, you always benefit from receiving a 20% discount on CCSK Foundation Bundle - Online Training & Exam Token.

For your discount code, please contact Adrienne Blue, your CSA Chapter Relations Coordinator, at [email protected]

d2bc535a-ac37-4df1-a949-269304a8f866.png

This e-mail account is used only for work-related purposes; it is not guaranteed that any correspondence sent to this address will be read by the addressee only, as it may be necessary, under certain circumstances, for third parties appointed by the Cloud Security Alliance to access this e-mail account. Please do not send any messages of a personal nature to this address.

• 2.  RE: Roadmap to Earning Your Certificate in Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) and Your Chapter Member Benefit

Posted Jun 09, 2022 06:48:00 AM
    Hi Adrienne, do you think would be possible to get a very good discount for the CCAK exam? For the CCSK there was a considerable discount on May 4th, so just wondering if CCAK would be included next time.

------------------------------
    BV

• 3.  RE: Roadmap to Earning Your Certificate in Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) and Your Chapter Member Benefit

Posted Jun 10, 2022 03:52:00 PM
    Edited by Adrienne Blue Jun 10, 2022 03:52:58 PM
    Hi BV,

Thank you for your interest in CCAK. 

The CCAK program was developed in partnership with CSA and ISACA; and it is ISACA that fully administers the courseware and exam, not CSA. At this time, it is ISACA who can only offer "exceptionally-discounted" pricing campaigns for CCAK, such as the one CSA did when we offered the CCSK special pricing on May 4th. 

However, you're possibly in luck... CSA values the contributions of its global community and offers many ways to qualify for discounts on CCAK preparation materials, training and the exam. Please click on the link to review CCAK training options then scroll down towards the bottom of the page to complete a form to see if you are eligible for special pricing. https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/education/ccak/ 

In addition, Cloud Security Alliance website is an excellent resource of free cloud security related research materials, working groups, blogs and video trainings as well as networking on Circle's global community of cloud security experts, should you have any questions and to keep you up to date. We at CSA are always happy to hear practitioners who continue to develop their knowledge of cloud security standard best practices. We wish you much success in your journey.

We appreciate your CSA South Florida Chapter member involvement and industry contributions!

Adrienne

Adrienne Blue
    CSA Chapter Relations Coordinator
    Cloud Security Alliance

• 4.  RE: Roadmap to Earning Your Certificate in Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) and Your Chapter Member Benefit

Posted Jun 16, 2022 06:15:00 AM
    Thank you very much! I actually got involved with the CCAK training material, but when I was planning to get certified, it was a considerable amount. Im always helping with peer reviews too, so I hope I can get a discount. Thank you for sharing that, I was not aware about this.

BV