The Inner Circle

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Start protecting your personal information and finances. Personal Cyber Security eBook (Updated for 2023)

• 1.  Start protecting your personal information and finances. Personal Cyber Security eBook (Updated for 2023)

Posted Feb 03, 2023 08:27:00 AM

Hi All, 

What once started out as a quick way to help friends and family has now turned into a bigger project that is serving a much bigger purpose...

GOAL: Educate the everyday tech user on personal cybersecurity best practices.

6 months ago I released a FREE cybersecurity eBook focused on personal cybersecurity... it turned out to be really successful.
    As of today, 200+ people have downloaded these resources and I have been constantly receiving positive feedback on the initial edition. So this year I decided to update the material and give it a go again, adding more relevant content, detailed instructions, and practical examples. 

Cybersecurity should be a #1 priority and I gathered the steps to help secure your everyday lives.

In the ebook, I discuss the following:

• Mobile Device Security 📵

• Social Media Security 💻

• Personal Finance Security 💵

• Free Security/Privacy Tools and Resources 🧳

• Online Personal Cyber Security Checklist ✅

• plus much more

Here is the link if anyone is interested in giving it a read.  Feedback is greatly appreciated.

(Also feel free to share with friends, family, coworkers, dog sitters, mail carriers, cab drivers ;))

https://trilltayo.gumroad.com/l/online-security-ebook

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Michael Tayo GCPCSE, ITIL, CYSA+, CC

• 2.  RE: Start protecting your personal information and finances. Personal Cyber Security eBook (Updated for 2023)

Posted Feb 10, 2023 09:19:00 AM

Hello Michael, thank you for posting this. This is a very interesting topic and I downloaded your book on my Kindle :-). 
    Talking about personal security hygiene is important for all Security Professionals. Especially when it comes to high profile individuals in your organisations that might also be targeted on their personal accounts. 

I just flew over the book, I'd love to see more on account security and FIDO Security Keys in there.

Dario Salice
    Technology Advisor
    jenario