Zero Trust

View Only

Zero Trust Accelerator Workshop at SECtember

• 1.  Zero Trust Accelerator Workshop at SECtember

Posted Aug 28, 2023 06:31:00 AM

Hello all - I'm pleased to announce that in conjunction with the CSA's SECtember event, my team and I will be running an in-person Zero Trust Accelerator Workshop, on September 19, 2023 from 1.00 - 4.30pm PT, at the SECtember venue.

Join me and our team of Zero Trust experts for a half-day, interactive, and in-person workshop designed to get your organization started with Zero Trust the right way.

By attending this workshop, you'll obtain:

• A solid education on what Zero Trust is, and the benefits it provides
    • An understanding of the Zero Trust Maturity Model, and how to apply it to your organization
    • The tools to create an effective plan to convince your organizations' stakeholders to adopt a Zero Trust strategy
    • The ability to communicate the business value that Zero Trust can bring

This workshop is structured as a combination of expert-led presentation and guided discussion, and will get you enabled and excited to apply this modern security approach to your enterprise.

As an added bonus, each attendee will receive a dedicated, one-on-one follow up session with our experts to work on your enterprise's Zero Trust strategy.

Full information and ticket purchase information is available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/zero-trust-accelerator-workshop-tickets-705911499297?aff=csa

Thank you to the CSA for hosting this event under the umbrella of SECtember!

Not in Seattle? We're planning additional workshops in Dallas (Oct 4), Houston (Oct 31), plus New York, Boston, and Atlanta (dates TBD). Sign up here to be informed about these future events, and to let us know of your preferred location: 

https://numberlinesecurity.com/subscribe-for-zero-trust-accelerator-workshop-updates/

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

------------------------------
    Jason Garbis, CISSP
    Co-Chair, Zero Trust Working Group
    Principal, Numberline Security
    Author: Zero Trust Security: An Enterprise Guide
    ------------------------------