Sponsorships allow cloud security vendors to share their products and services with Chapter members in a variety of ways.
- Recognition in Chapter meetings and event announcements
- Display table and networking at Chapter meetings and events
- Inclusion of company logo on Chapter website, Chapter Circle community, and in announcements
- Host a community or discussion group on Circle led by subject matter experts.
- Presentations directly to Chapter members
- Access to chapter members who make or influence purchasing decisions for their employers
- Venue to showcase thought leadership in the industry
- Qualified leads
- Establish sponsors as trusted advisors
- Enhance sponsor’s reputation and stature
- Expand network of cybersecurity professionals
- Vendor outreach
- Opportunities to achieve marketing goals
Silver - $500
- Sponsorship recognition at one Chapter meeting and in the meeting announcement and email.
- Display table and networking at one Chapter meeting or event.
- Company logo and link on the Chapter website sponsors page.
- Company vendor advertisement/logo (link) listed in Chapter CSA Circle community.
- Recognition on Chapter LinkedIn group page post.
Gold - $1,000
- All of the Silver Benefits, plus…
- Company logo and link on Chapter website Home page.
- Once a year product/service 10-15 minute product presentation.
Platinum - $2,500
- All of the Gold Benefits, plus…
- Company logo and link in Platinum level sponsorship box on each Chapter webpage.
- Twice per year - product/service 10-15 minute product presentation.
- Inclusion of up to 3 white papers associated with vendor service/product distributed to Chapter members via email, Chapter Circle community, or posted on Chapter website.
- Option to submit 2 emails per year that the Chapter will distribute to the Chapter Mailing List.