The Cloud Security Alliance is looking for a new co-chair
for the Cloud Key Management
The main purpose of the Cloud Key Management Working Group is to educate and guide the use of traditional and cloud key management systems with and between cloud services.
will lead the working group while steering the focus of the topic of the working group, suggest new activities, and ensure forward progress for the working group.
To lead the working group through the business of completing the tasks required in order to meet the mandate and objectives of the working group as they are formed in the working group's charter document.
- Prepare agenda for meeting/call
- Delegate responsibilities to committee members
- Use the committee's mandate and objectives to guide work of committee
- Involve all members in the decision making
- Keep a written file of work of committee and working group
- Schedule deliverables and set milestones towards completion of deliverables.
- Draft proposed resolutions (motions) for inclusion in written reports
- Orchestrate contributions to the produced working group documents by different volunteers
- Judge items in or out of scope for the Group.
- Revises deliverables timeline as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with all phases of a policy proposal relevant to the WG
What we're looking for in a chair:
Anyone with technical expertise on the topic that satisfies the above criteria is welcomed to declare their interest, until Friday 6th of May.
- Experience in chairing similar groups, committees, and/or conferences;
- Previous participation or technical contributions in related communities;
- Ability to satisfy the time commitment;
- Ability to keep the Working Group "in Charter";
Candidates need to provide:
and will then be chosen through a voting tool.
- Bio and how it relates to the Cloud Key Mgmt topic
- Ideas for the working group roadmap
- What role can the working group have for the Cloud Key Mgmt industry
If interested, please communicate with [email protected]cloudsecurityalliance.org
Senior Research Analyst,