Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)

Meeting Minutes, 23rd October 2019

  • 1.  Meeting Minutes, 23rd October 2019

    Posted Nov 27, 2019 06:10:00 PM
    Hi all,

    Thanks for joining the call. Here are the notes.

    • Fredrik Pihl
    • JP
    • Michael Roza
    • Sami Alshaheri
    • Tima


    Peer Review
    - Victor to send out communications for peer review
    - Victor to reach out to membership team about getting people involved in peer review
    - Peer review ends on the 3rd of November
    - JP to send out peer review link to industry contacts

    Part 2: SAP Implementation
    - Victor to follow up with Malini Rao about contributions
    - Victor to follow up with Sami about reassigning USR02, USR06

    - Victor to send out an email to get Onapsis and CSA on the same page

    Let me know if I missed anything out.


    Victor Chin
    Oct 23 · Notified 127 people