Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)

Meeting Minutes, 21st November 2019

  • 1.  Meeting Minutes, 21st November 2019

    Posted Nov 27, 2019 06:11:00 PM
    Hi all,

    Thanks for joining the call last night.

    Victor Chin
    Michael Roza
    Shamun Mahmud

    SAP Controls Implementation Part 1
    • Victor and Shamun to sync up with CSA internally to get graphics sorted out and produce a final document
    • Victor to send document over to JP and Michael Roza
    SAP Controls Implementation Part 2
    • JP/Shamun to chase up volunteers who are working on remaining content for SAP Controls Implementation Part 2
    • Once content development is done, JP to set up an instance to verify implementation for controls in the part 2 document
    • Victor to remind Sami, Malini and Fredrik Pihl to send over their contributions as soon as it is done. Link to content development thread for part 2: https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/cUzQ458uApyRaugcHJ8Maowi
    • Shamun to follow up with Hillary about webinar recording and sync up release date with JP.
    Other Business
    • Shamun will be taking over ERP Security WG from Victor

    Let me know if I missed anything out. It has been my pleasure working with all of you!


    Victor Chin
    Nov 20 · Notified 128 people