We're thrilled to announce that enrollment is now open for our upcoming Advance Cloud Security Practitioner (ACSP) course. An advanced, hands-on, three-day course that delves deep into practical cloud security and applied DevSecOps for enterprise-scale cloud deployments.
However, seats are limited to just 30 spots!
This is a first-come, first-serve enrollment. If you've been on the edge of your seat waiting for this, now's the time to jump in and secure your spot.
You can enroll here: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/0264JME7RWW4P/checkout/ZY2ATJFLJXCHWGXDLSR5MFZZ.
Advanced Cloud Security Practitioner (virtual)
Time: January 30, 31, February 1 from 8am to 2pm PT
Presented by Securosis for the Cloud Security Alliance
CSA Corporate Members with training support should contact their CSA representative for information on discounted pricing.
If you have questions, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this advanced, hands-on, three-day course, delve deep into practical cloud security and applied DevSecOps for enterprise-scale cloud deployments. You will learn how to configure a production-quality account with multiple virtual networks and core security controls, as well as build a deployment pipeline, integrate it into an existing application stack, and code a variety of security automation controls. This training expands on the basics of the CCSK.
TO PARTICIPATE, STUDENTS WILL NEED TO COMPLETE A PRE-CLASS LAB CHALLENGE AT LEAST 48 HOURS BEFORE CLASS
Students should be comfortable:
* connecting to and working with remote Linux systems via SSH.
* navigating with Amazon Web Services console without step-by-step screenshots.
* with basic Python skills to complete all automation labs (code snippets will be provided).
More information about the training, including an outline, is available here: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/education/advanced-cloud-security-practitioner-training
* The training will be run on Zoom. Students will create their own AWS lab environment as part of the pre-class lab challenge. Total AWS charges for running the labs are typically less than $25 and a post-class cleanup tool is provided.
* Students will need a computer capable of connecting to AWS without restriction (some corporate networks and VPNs may cause issues)
* SSH access is required for the pre-class challenge but not for the training.
After signup you will receive an email with class details closer to the class date