Create an account or log in to sign-up for this working group.
We’re looking for subject matter experts to volunteer to join the Open Certification Framework working group!
What You’ll Do:
The CSA Open Certification working group is an industry initiative to allow global, accredited, trusted certification of cloud providers. It manages the foundation that runs and monitors the CSA STAR Certification program.
- Get in on the ground floor of new developments for both CSA STAR and other international standards
- Network with industry experts speak at working group meetings
- Recognition of contributions through various CSA social media channels and other announcements
- Promotion through CloudBytes webinars, sponsored events, speaking opportunities, social media announcements, etc.
Opportunities to Contribute:
- Author and or contribute to STAR scheme requirements and future product development
- Publish and present papers at CSA and other industry events
- Review and comment on the impact of standards concerning international certifications and regulatory requirements
- Present to the working group as a guest speaker
About CSA Working Groups:
CSA research is vendor-neutral, consensus-driven, and created by the industry, for the industry. and each working group focuses on a unique topic or aspect of cloud security. From IoT, DevSecOps, Serverless, and more, we have working groups for over 20 areas of cloud computing.
CSA Staff Facilitator:
What will happen after you apply?
Check your email. You will receive an email from the research analyst (check your spam inbox if you don’t see it within 24 hours). This email will contain information on the next steps to get started and a list of helpful links to projects and communication channels this group uses.
While you’re waiting for your confirmation email you can visit the working group page to see current projects and find the link to upcoming meetings.
Didn't receive an email?
Reach out to [email protected].