Create an account or login to sign-up for this working group.
We’re looking for subject matter experts to volunteer to join our Security Guidance working group team!
What You’ll Do:
- Volunteers will be helping develop the fifth version of the CSA Security Guidance
- You will be reviewing CSA research content, and will need to be familiar with the entire CSA research portfolio to understand how it should be incorporated into Security Guidance v5
- Review net new content that is created
- Help develop ways to keep the guidance continuously up to date and dynamic in nature
About the Security Guidance
The advancement toward secure cloud computing requires active participation from a broad set of globally-distributed stakeholders. CSA brings together this diverse community of industry partnerships, international chapters, working groups, and individuals to create the Cloud Security Guidance. We are profoundly grateful to all who contributed to version 4 of the release.
- CSA Leadership John Yeoh
- CSA Leadership, Daniele Catteddu
- Co-Chair, Mike Rothman
- Co-Chair, Rich Mogull
What will happen after you fill out this form?
Check your email. You will receive an email from the research analyst (check your spam inbox if you don’t see it within 24 hours). This email will contain information on the next steps to get started and a list of helpful links to projects and communication channels this group uses.
While you’re waiting for your confirmation email you can visit the working group page to see current projects and find the link to upcoming meetings.
Didn't receive an email? Reach out to [email protected].