Create an account or login to sign-up for this working group.
We’re looking for subject matter experts to volunteer to join our Cloud Key Management working group team!
What You’ll Do:
Help author guidelines and best practices, and promote standards that enhance the lives of technology professionals tasked with adopting and optimizing key management systems for use with cloud services.
- Recognition of contributions through various CSA social media channels and other announcements
- Promotion through CloudBytes webinars, sponsored events, speaking opportunities, social media announcements, etc.
- Visibility and recognition by authoring white papers
Opportunities to Contribute:
- Research into new methods of Cloud Key Management
- Contribute as lead author to white papers
- Contribute to research white papers
About CSA Working Groups:
CSA research is vendor-neutral, consensus-driven, and created by the industry, for the industry. and each working group focuses on a unique topic or aspect of cloud security. From IoT, DevSecOps, Serverless, and more, we have working groups for over 20 areas of cloud computing.
What will happen after you fill out this form?
Check your email. You will receive an email from the research analyst (check your spam inbox if you don’t see it within 24 hours). This email will contain information on the next steps to get started and a list of helpful links to projects and communication channels this group uses.
While you’re waiting for your confirmation email you can visit the working group page to see current projects and find the link to upcoming meetings.
Didn't receive an email? Reach out to [email protected].