Create an account or login to sign-up for this working group.
We’re looking for subject matter experts to volunteer to join our Continuous Auditing Metrics working group team!
What You’ll Do:
The Continuous Audit Metrics working group aims to define a catalogue of security attributes and their corresponding metrics, derived from the CSA Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM), which can be used as a reference for auditors, cloud service providers, cloud customers and security solution vendors that wish to engage in continuous audit-based self-assessments or certifications.
- Contributors are acknowledged in publications developed by the working group
- Recognition of contributions through various CSA social media channels and other announcements
- Promotion through CloudBytes webinars, sponsored events, speaking opportunities, social media announcements, etc.
Opportunities to Contribute:
About CSA Working Groups:
- Contribute to research publications
- Author research publications
- Reviewing research publications
CSA research is vendor-neutral, consensus-driven, and created by the industry, for the industry. and each working group focuses on a unique topic or aspect of cloud security. From IoT, DevSecOps, Serverless, and more, we have working groups for over 20 areas of cloud computing.
CSA Staff Facilitator:
What will happen after you fill out this form?
Check your email. You will receive an email from the CSA facilitator (check your spam inbox if you don’t see it within 24 hours). This email will contain information on the next steps to get started and a list of helpful links to projects and communication channels this group uses.
While you’re waiting for your confirmation email you can visit the working group page to see current projects and find the link to upcoming meetings.
Didn't receive an email? Reach out to [email protected].