2022 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Chapter Meetings: Estimated $3500-$4000, 1 Sponsor
What can I expect at a CSA Music City Chapter Meeting?
The CSA Board first decides on a topic and a Keynote Speaker with expertise on the subject matter. The speaker will be a leadership level working practitioner of note. The Board also chooses a moderator and 3-5 leadership level panelist with expertise on the topic. The panel will discuss the topic with encouraged interaction from the audience and online participants.
The sponsor will have the option to submit a representative for the panel. The sponsor panelist must be leadership level, C level preferred, and submit a bio for Board review and approval. If the panelist is approved, he/she must keep their comments technology agnostic without bias toward their own technology.
To ensure most attendees are professional security practitioners, CSA Music City policy limits the attendance of vendor/VARs to under 50% of the meeting attendees, and no more than 1 person per vendor/VAR company may attend, with exception of the meeting sponsor.
- Venue will be at a Restaurant or other meeting space (11:00-1:00)
- Approximately 80 attendees
- Up to 2 Sponsor attendees as noted above
- Includes Logo on all event advertising
- Welcoming all guests and providing name tags with provided guest list
- Includes 5-min verbal pitch (no slides)
- Swag and Marketing materials welcome
- Raffle is optional. Opt-in list with attendee contact info is provided with raffle.
- Deposits and final bill payments are made directly to the restaurant/venue/caterer
Quarterly Board Meeting Dinner: Estimated $2500-$3500, 1 Sponsor
- Restaurant location varies, private meeting room, Nashville area
- Up to 2 people from sponsoring company may attend the meeting and dinner
- Conversations with Board members in a casual setting
- Any deposits are made directly to the restaurant prior
- Final bill payment is made directly to the restaurant
CSA Music City Social Hour, Price variable, 1 Sponsor
All Vendors/VARS who attend will be asked to equally split the cost
- Rotating Locations in Middle TN (5:00-7:00)
- Submit location: Private or reserved meeting space for 20
- Swag and Marketing material welcome
- CSA Music City advertising on social media with Sponsor Logo
Holiday & Spring Parties, $3000 - $5000 up to 10 Sponsors
- Date in May and December (5:30-9:00)
- Logo on all event advertising
- Recognition at Event
- Table/Booth welcome
- Raffle prizes optional
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY RULES:
- First come first served for opportunity reservation
- Must have financial commit approved to reserve opportunity.
- Sponsors may submit for one of each sponsorship category