The Cloud Security Alliance Singapore Chapter, abbreviated as CSA Singapore Chapter, focuses on
- Promoting and furthering the interest in secure Cloud Computing adoption in Singapore
- Increasing the knowledge of Cloud Computing security issues and networking with local peers facing the same challenges in securing cloud computing
- Promoting and/or organizing social, trade/business and professional activities among members of the Society
- Establishing collaboration among members through value creation by creating opportunities for business benefits
- Promoting the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing and providing education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing
- Raising funds and obtaining financial assistance through membership fees, sponsorships or otherwise for the attainment of any or all of the objectivies of the Society
In addition, there will be additional focus on:
- Participation in Cloud Computing security research activities.
- Participation in seminars or networking events.
- Conducting educational workshops, trainings or visits.
- Alignment with other industry associations and organisations.
CSA Singapore Chapter Executive Committee was elected on 31 Mar 2020 for the term 1 Apr 2020 to 31 Mar 2022.
President: Prof Alex Siow
Vice President: Jim Lim
Secretary: Suresh Agarwal
Treasurer: Richard Lim
Marketing Director: Steve Ng
Membership Director: Chris Tan
Education Director: William Ho
Research Director: Ian Loe
Events Director: Annie Chong
Training Director: Sarbojit Bose
For enquiries, please send us an email to [email protected]
Play an active part in the CSA Singapore Chapter community and join us as Corporate, Professional or Student members.
Sign up for Membership Today
After completing our membership form, please join our chapter community on the CSA Circle platform.