Sponsorships allow cloud security vendors to share their products and services with Chapter members in a variety of ways.
- Recognition in Chapter meetings and event announcements
- Display table and networking at Chapter meetings and events
- Inclusion of company logo on Chapter website, Chapter Circle community, and in announcements
- Host a community or discussion group on Circle led by subject matter experts.
- Presentations directly to Chapter members
- Access to chapter members who make or influence purchasing decisions for their employers
- Venue to showcase thought leadership in the industry
- Qualified leads
- Establish sponsors as trusted advisors
- Enhance sponsor’s reputation and stature
- Expand network of cybersecurity professionals
- Vendor outreach
- Opportunities to achieve marketing goals
- Company logo on chapter website for 12 consecutive months.
- Logo displayed on CSA chapter meetup welcome slide and company mentioned during each chapter meetup.
- Chapter sponsor benefits plus meetup speaking slot. Content must address a cloud security use case and is subject to chapter board approval.
- Sponsor must also cover event food (Snacks or light dinner) and drink.
Half-Day Immersion/Innovation Day Sponsor
- Chapter sponsor benefits plus facilitated immersion/innovation day characterized as a cloud security oriented hands-on keyboard training event lasting up to 4 hours (12-4 pm). Content must address a cloud security / zero trust use case(s) and is subject to chapter board approval.
- Sponsor must also cover event food (lunch), drink (coffee/tea), and happy hour from 4-5 pm
Immersion/Innovation Day Sponsorship
Immersion/Innovation Day Sponsors
Higher Ed Partners