Vendor Chapter Sponsorship
Sponsorships allow cloud security vendors to share their products and services with Chapter members in a variety of ways.
- Recognition in Chapter meetings and event announcements
- Display table and networking at Chapter meetings and events
- Inclusion of company logo on Chapter website, Chapter Circle community, and in announcements
- Host a community or discussion group on Circle led by subject matter experts.
- Presentations directly to Chapter members
- Access to chapter members who make or influence purchasing decisions for their employers
- Venue to showcase thought leadership in the industry
- Qualified leads
- Establish sponsors as trusted advisors
- Enhance sponsor’s reputation and stature
- Expand network of cybersecurity professionals
- Vendor outreach
- Opportunities to achieve marketing goals
Silver - $1,000
- Sponsorship recognition at one Chapter meeting and in the meeting announcement and email.
- Display table and networking at one Chapter meeting or event.
- Company logo and link on the Chapter website sponsors page.
- Company vendor advertisement/logo (link) listed in Chapter CSA Circle community.
- Recognition on Chapter LinkedIn group page post.
Gold - $2,000
- All of the Silver Benefits, plus…
- Company logo and link on Chapter website Home page.
- Once a year product/service 10-15 minute product presentation.
Platinum - $3,000
- All of the Gold Benefits, plus…
- Company logo and link in Platinum level sponsorship box on each Chapter webpage.
- Twice per year - product/service 10-15 minute product presentation.
- Inclusion of up to 3 white papers associated with vendor service/product distributed to Chapter members via email, Chapter Circle community, or posted on Chapter website.
- Option to submit 2 emails per year that the Chapter will distribute to the Chapter Mailing List.
Sponsorship Terms & Conditions
- All sponsors will provide EPS and PNG logo files and a 100-word company description at the time of contract signing.
- Payment is due upon contract execution. All sponsorship pricing is listed in USD. If payment is not received within sixty (60) days, the Chapter shall be entitled to revoke sponsorship agreement or impose a late charge of one percent (1%) per month for every month in which payment is outstanding.
- The Chapter shall have the right to terminate this agreement at any time, provided that the Chapter shall refund the sponsor all payments that the sponsor paid to the Chapter prior to the termination.
- Final confirmation of this sponsorship agreement is contingent upon the Chapter’s receipt of one signed copy of this agreement, company logo/description and full payment.